A multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer
This project is a research project for an educational wellness program. The client wanted a prototype to validate product concepts with its customers. Our team conducted a design workshop with the client. And then we created wireframes and an interactive prototype. Finally, we validated the prototype with user testing.
- Worked with a UI designer and a developer on a mobile prototype.
- Created UX deliverables (wireframes and prototype) based on business, research, and functional requirements.
- Used User-Center Design methods to improve user experiences such as the onboarding process.
- Facilitated design workshops with the client.
- Presented design rationales to stakeholders weekly.